Free “drop-in” business advice session
Posted on: 25 June 2013
Anyone who is interested in starting up their own business, becoming a market trader or who is new to running their own business (business less than one year old) and would like general advice and guidance is welcome to attend.
The event will look at:
• the main elements needed when starting your own business including business plans, marketing, finance and accounting
• specific information for those wanting to become market traders
• general advice and FAQs info
• additional support that BIP can provide including workshops and training
• information regarding funding.
The Tiverton Pannier Market Manager will also be on hand to talk to any potential new traders.
Independents’ Day celebrates local independent businesses and retailers. Tiverton Independents will also be taking with a “Shop Local” campaign. For more information, please visit www.facebook.com/tivertonpanniermarket
For more information please contact:
Economic Development Manager
Tel: 01884 234 368