Deadline approaching – Communities Together Funding
Posted on: 20 December 2018
Mid Devon community groups are advised that the deadline to apply for funding from round two of the Communities Together Fund (CTF) is fast approaching.
Community groups must apply to the Communities Together Fund by the 21 February 2019 deadline. Suitable projects eligible for funding include:
- Local economy, employment and welfare (eg community shops, food banks, homelessness)
- Community events and celebrations (eg seasonal celebrations, trips, visits, commemorations, memorial events)
- Community facilities (eg community facility improvements, community safety improvements)
- Sport, leisure, arts, heritage, culture (eg youth clubs, libraries, allotments, theatres, plays, music)
- Highway improvements (eg grit bins, signs, safety improvements, bridges, traffic regulation orders, rights of way, weeds)
The first round of the Communities Together Fund has already supported several projects in Mid Devon including:
- Crediton Repair Café
- Community events including the Bradninch 12th Night Lantern Event and safety equipment for events in Crediton.
- New and improved community facilities including a bus shelter in Down St Mary, changing room facilities at Bradninch Youth Football Club and new seating in Willand.
Details of the successful bids from round one are available at: www.middevon.gov.uk/residents/grants-and-funding/communities-together-fund/
For more information, or for a copy of the application form and criteria, please visit: www.middevon.gov.uk/residents/grants-and-funding/communities-together-fund/
Applications should be submitted (with supporting papers) direct to the CTF Project Officer: email@example.com / Mid Devon District Council, Phoenix House, Phoenix Lane, Tiverton EX16 6PP.
If you have a general enquiry about the fund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted in: Community