Apply for Tap Funding before 28th February
Posted on: 9 February 2017
Calling all Mid Devon community groups, charities and social enterprises! Are you working on a project that will benefit your local community? You could be eligible for Town Parish and Community (TAP) Funding! However, the deadline to apply for this year’s TAP Fund is 28 February 2017.
The TAP Fund is a useful way of supporting a wide range of local projects across the district, such as:
- highway improvements (for example grit bins, signs, safety improvements, bridges, traffic regulation orders, rights of way, weeds)
- community events and celebrations (for example seasonal celebrations, trips, visits, commemorations, memorial events)
- community facilities (for example village hall/community facility improvements)
- sport, leisure, arts, heritage, culture (for example youth clubs, libraries, allotments, theatres, plays, music)
- local economy, employment and welfare (for example community shops, food banks, homelessness)
Town and parish councils, constituted community and voluntary groups (including ‘Friends of’ groups), registered charities, faith groups and social enterprises may apply for funding.
Please see https://www.middevon.gov.uk/residents/grants-and-funding/town-parish-community-tap-fund/ for more information or to download a copy of the application form and criteria.Community | Environment